- Triple rear camera with 12 + 12 + 64 megapixels.
- There is a lens on the rear camera for Ultrawide shooting to capture more people or things in the same frame.
- There is also another lens for optical zoom, up to 3X.
- Great camera features like super slow motion and AR emoji.
- Note 20 big screen for great display.
- The 4300 mAh battery gives you more time without the mobile phone being disconnected.
- Internal memory 128 or 256 GB.
- The famous Note series stylus now supports bluetooth, gyroscope and acceleration, as it works as a remote control for the phone.
- The fingerprint is integrated at the bottom of the screen.
- USB Type C 3.2 port, latest version, for faster data transfer.
- The higher price.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone port and the headphone will be connected via usb type c or via an adapter from 3.5mm to usb type c.
- Not available to add an external memory card.
- The battery cannot be removed.
Are you looking for a cheap smartphone running Android 10. It won’t be frustrating to use due to cutting corners. ? Check out the Samsung Note 20.
The Samsung Note 20 has an 8 GB RAM feature that gives you the freedom to run many programs and games at the same time without the problems of lagging or reloading, in addition to the Note 20 rear triple camera with 12 + 12 + 64 megapixels.
The Galaxy Note 20 has a large 6.7-inch screen to give you a wonderful view, and the Samsung Note 20 has a 4300 mAh battery that gives you a great runtime.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 was announced in August 2020 and released in the market at the end of August of the same year, and the Galaxy Note 20 also features 128 or 256 GB of internal memory.
I’m an honest seller, I don’t want to lie to anyone. thanks,
Specification: Review Samsung Galaxy Note 20-price and Specifications