Review Moto G50 review TO3/10 (Expert Score)
Screen: 6.50 inch IPS LCD, 90 Hz, resolution 720 x 1600 pixels, aspect ratio 20: 9, 269 pixels per inch.
Body: 164.9 x 74.9 x 9.0 mm, 192 grams; Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame; Waterproof design.
Chip: Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G (8nm): Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460); Adreno 619.
Memory: 64 GB 4 GB RAM, 128 GB 4 GB RAM; microSDXC (uses a shared SIM slot).
Operating System/Software: Android 11.
Rear camera: Wide (main): 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, 1/2.0″, 0.8 µm, PDAF; Macro: 5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5.0″, 1.12 µm; Depth: 2 MP, f / 2.4.
Front camera: 13 MP, f / 2.2, (wide), 1 / 3.1 “, 1.12 µm.
Video capture: Back camera: 1080p@30/60fps; Front camera: 1080p @ 30/60fps.
Battery: 5000 mAh. 15W fast charging (10W charger in the box).
Miscellaneous: fingerprint reader (rear); NFC; FM radio; 3.5 mm jack.
On the flip side, we’d expect a better 13MP front camera and faster charging due to the support for 15W charging instead of the slower 10W charging on the G10. And perhaps most importantly, the G50’s seemingly identical screen gets a faster 90Hz refresh rate, making the overall user experience a lot smoother.
- The phone's large 6.56-inch screen covers most of the front of the phone, with a hole for the front camera at the top center of the screen
- • The phone's high-definition screen (FHD +) 1080 x 2376 pixels
- • The phone supports a 120 Hz screen refresh rate
- The phone is equipped with three cameras of 48, 13 and 13 megapixels with the ability to shoot 4K video
- The front camera is high-resolution 32 megapixels with an F / 2.5 lens slot
- 8 GB RAM
- The phone comes with an Exynos 1080 processor with 5 nm manufacturing technology (it is considered one of the most powerful processors for the year 2021)
- The phone supports 5G communications networks, with a speed of up to 5.1 GB
- Fast shipping
- The phone supports fast battery charging technology (33W)
- The phone is equipped with a fingerprint scanner built into the screen (enables you to unlock your phone with a fingerprint)
- The higher price.
- The battery cannot be removed.
- The phone does not support the ability to expand external storage via MicroSD card
- 3.5mm jack
- The phone lacks a 3.5mm earphone jack
I’m an honest seller, I don’t want to lie to anyone. thanks
Please contact us by clicking here to correct the erro.?