Review Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro (Max)2/10 (Expert Score)
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 smartphone runs on Android v10 (Q) operating system. The phone is powered by an octa-core processor (2 GHz, quad-core, Cortex A76 + 2 GHz, quad-core, Cortex A55). It runs on MediaTek MT6873V chipset. It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
Xiaomi is not limited to just one Redmi Note 10. The brand has also announced a Redmi Note 10 Pro, the most ambitious model in its range. In addition to Super Amoled technology, the latter embeds other assets normally found on the high-end, or sometimes even the mid-range. This boosted version has a refresh rate of 120 Hz, but also a main module of 108 Mpx. At less than € 300, it’s quite simply a first.
You left the competition behind
Up front, the Pro version has a 6.67-inch Super Amoled panel that has been updated to 120Hz, as well as a 10: 9 ratio. Xiaomi says the display has a touch sample rate of 240Hz and HDR10 certification – which we usually find in higher ranges. Protection level, Gorilla Glass 5 in the spotlight.
Pictured, it houses four modules like the rest of the group. So the main one, of 108 MP, is paired with an 8 MP ultra-wide angle, 5 MP macro and a 2 MP depth sensor. As for the more specific unit, Xiaomi appears to be equipped with Samsung Isocell HM2 and not HMX as the company has been accustomed to since the appearance of 108 MPs on its devices. This means that in this flagship unit, Redmi Note 10 Pro will use nona-binning (which combines 9 pixels and not 4 pixels as usual), in theory, the Redmi 10 Pro could deliver satisfactory shots like the top of the range from Xiaomi.
- The phone's large 6.56-inch screen covers most of the front of the phone, with a hole for the front camera at the top center of the screen
- • The phone's high-definition screen (FHD +) 1080 x 2376 pixels
- • The phone supports a 120 Hz screen refresh rate
- The phone is equipped with three cameras of 48, 13 and 13 megapixels with the ability to shoot 4K video
- The front camera is high-resolution 32 megapixels with an F / 2.5 lens slot
- 8 GB RAM
- The phone comes with an Exynos 1080 processor with 5 nm manufacturing technology (it is considered one of the most powerful processors for the year 2021)
- The phone supports 5G communications networks, with a speed of up to 5.1 GB
- Fast shipping
- The phone supports fast battery charging technology (33W)
- The phone is equipped with a fingerprint scanner built into the screen (enables you to unlock your phone with a fingerprint)
- The higher price.
- The battery cannot be removed.
- The phone does not support the ability to expand external storage via MicroSD card
- 3.5mm jack
- The phone lacks a 3.5mm earphone jack
I’m an honest seller, I don’t want to lie to anyone. thanks
Please contact us by clicking here to correct the erro.?