Price comparison Vivo V17 Pro 8G / 128GB
The vivo V17 Pro seems to tick all the right boxes specs-wise. We put to test its screen quality, battery life, performance, and camera image quality in our full video review to find out if it comes with a caveat of any sort.
- 16.36 centimeters (6.44 inch) sAMOLED FHD+ display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 48+13+8+2MP rear camera | 32MP+8MP front camera
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v9 based on OS 9.1 operating system with Qualcomm Snapdragon 675AIE octa core processor
- 4100mAH lithium-ion battery | 18W dual-engine fast charging technology
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Earphones, type-c to usb cable, usb power adapter, sim ejector, protective case, protective film (applied) and user manual
Price comparison Vivo V17 Pro 8G / 128GB Prices
|Price history for vivo V17 Pro 6.44" 8/128GB 32MP Dual Pop-up selfie camera Fast Charging ByFedEx
Vivo V17 Pro is a great phone, but for Rs. 29,990, it’s not a practical purchase. Although I totally enjoyed testing the phone cameras and don’t have to worry about the battery going down during the middle of the day, it’s hard to look beyond the sub-smartphone’s performance. What’s more, for a value of less than Rs 1, you can instead choose the Redmi K20 Pro (review), which offers better rear cameras, similar battery life, better self-design and superior boot performance. On the other hand, I feel that the price of the V17 Pro fails them, and if the company had priced the phone around the Rs 22K mark, it would be without minds. But, as is the case, the pop-up design of the V17 Pro dual camera`s not enough to justify the asking price.
Design and display
Vivo V17 Pro is first and foremost a chunky phone. In fact, the phone is more than 200 grams among the heaviest devices that I have reviewed for a while. Now, the weight of the auxiliary device can depend on its silly battery and pop-up selfie camera mechanism, but rest assured, you’ll feel the phone in your pockets when you’re out of the house. Fortunately, the phone is very comfortable, and its curved back ensures that you never have to worry about dropping the phone. So, if you’re still worried about a bend on the phone, Vivo combines a protective package with the device. This case is a plastic related issue and adds a few grams to the height of the phone, but it will definitely put your mind on handling the V17 Pro.
Specification: Price comparison Vivo V17 Pro 8G / 128GB