OPPO A5 2020 Smartphone débloqué 4G – Batterie 5000 mAh
- Awesome display
- A phone that feels like the future
- Stunning camera
- It’s actually innovative
- Awfully placed fingerprint sensor
- Bixby is a bit of a dud
The Oppo A5 2020 is the most accessible model from the Chinese manufacturer. With this versatile and inexpensive phone, Oppo plans to follow in the footsteps of Xiaomi Redmi, but also on the Mi A3
Oppo is gradually trying to expand its range in France. After a fairly successful A9, the A5 is placed on an ultra competitive market at this price (199 €). By sacrificing a little on photo quality, but still offering a large screen and a more than substantial battery, can this Oppo A5 work on the platforms of the champions of the category, such as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T, or even the Xiaomi Mi A3?
Ergonomics and design
- At the rear, precisely, we find almost exactly the design of the A9, which we tested some time ago. The very responsive fingerprint sensor therefore takes up this small oval shape, which is not always easy to find with your finger. Above, the photo module has 3 sensors, while a 4th is deported under the flash.
It is possible to unlock the phone via the front camera.
- Two nano-SIM cards and one microSD card can be used at the same time. The latter will be very useful to supplement the 64 GB of storage space (of which only 46 GB available in practice). Note that the Oppo A5 does not have a waterproof certification, which is quite common in these price zones.
- Since there is almost 200g, the A5 is not the heaviest smartphone on the market, without being a featherweight either. If you appreciate its long design, you’ll always need your hands to control the monster. On the bottom edge there is one speaker (the other one is located above a portrait unit), a USB-C port, and a 3.5mm mini jack.
Performance / Snapdragon 665
Storage / 64 GB
Camera / 12 8 2 2 MP
Battery / 5000 mAh
Display / 6.5″ (16.51 cm)
Ram / 3 GB
Interface and operating system
For A5, Oppo continues to use its ColorOS overlay (in version 6) which is enforcing on Android 9 (with security patches in September 2019). Oppo began to master this exercise well. Everything works very smoothly and the Android platform will not be disorganized. With this A5, there are almost no external apps and the new user can customize his smartphone as desired.
HTC 10 Evo (Pearl Gold)
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) quad HD super LCD 3 corning gorilla glass 5 with curve edge capacitive touchscreen with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution and 534 ppi pixel density
- 16MP primary camera with PDAF, BSI sensor, optical image stabilization (OIS), ƒ/2.0 aperture, glass lens, dual led flash, self timer up to 10 seconds, face detection, pro mode manual control, long exposure raw format support, auto HDR, panorama, zoe capture, hyper lapse, slow motion video (720p@120 fps), 4k video recording with hi-res audio, video pic and 8MP front facing camera with BSI sensor, ƒ/2.4 aperture, live make-up, auto selfie (keep still or smile), voice selfie, self timer up to 10 seconds, auto HDR, selfie panorama, full HD 1080p video recording
- Android v7.0 Nougat with HTC sense operating system with 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 2TB and single SIM
- 3200mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 23 hours on 3G/4G networks and standby time of 480 hours on 3G/4G networks
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Specification: OPPO A5 2020 Smartphone débloqué 4G – Batterie 5000 mAh
There are no reviews yet.